Friday, February 22, 2013

El Toro Lives Series Art show

Hi folks sorry I've been super busy working on a lot of projects.
Just finished a commissioned mural for a pre-school in my hood. So pics will come soon. It's hard shooting the right ones to capture the beauty.

Also I am finally putting up some artwork at my cafe where I work. Chameleon Cafe @1299 Pacific & Leavenworth. I will put it up tonight & hopefully have a reception sometime next week.
This series is one that I completed last year. Some of you have seen it already but for those of you who haven't please come check them out. Here are two of my favorite pieces out of the series. There are a total of nine pieces all for sale & prints also available upon request.






Confronting Death
Mixed Media, 2012








The Leap of Faith
Mixed Media, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment