Wednesday, January 25, 2017

GIFS for the World

I have been really getting into the animating of my drawing recently. Perhaps this me exploring the cartoonist side of myself that I never fully got into growing up. These have been my recent escapes of the day to day hustle. life:work ratio. Below each has a brief statement about what they stand for.



 
 
The New Year's Philosophy
- speaks to the part of me that knows that the spirit/soul is beyond any of this material worldly life




 
Hands that Grow Know to Sow
- affirms that when you sow/plant you will grow many unexpected things within as without
 
 
 
 
 
 

Growth of a New Generation
- speaks to the hope that is coming of this outcry for community, social justice, & equal rights
 


 
 
 
The Search
-speaks to the deliciousness of coffee in my life
 
 
 
 
 
Resist Fascists!!!
-speaks to my aversion & disgust of the current figure head of this country

No comments:

Post a Comment